The Community Learning team provides short informal courses. Our courses are free and some even lead to qualifications.
Courses include: Food Safety, Family First Aid for Babies and Children, Mindfulness and Confidence Building.
How to get a free place on one of our courses
To be offered a free place you will need to be:
- 19 and over
- Living in the EU for at least 3 years
- Living in Brighton and Hove area
- Unemployed (or working less than 16 hours) or on a low
- income (less than £13,500 for a single income or less than £18,500 for a combined household income)
- Or have no qualifications
- Or you volunteer and are unemployed
Contact us on 01273 810210 for information about courses to help get you back into learning and volunteering.