“ In Shape for Life will be at Hollingdean Community Centre every Monday 7.00-8.00 pm. In Shape for Life is a low cost, circuit based fitness sessions suitable for adults of all fitness levels and abilities. The sessions are led by a fully qualified and friendly instructor and are priced £3.00 (per session) or £2.00 for concessions.
In Shape for Life classes are designed to:
- Increase your fitness and strength
- Improve your flexibility and mobility
- Increase your confidence
- Improve your wellbeing, reduce stress and anxiety
- Provide a supportive group to help you to lead a healthy active lifestyle.
Are the classes right for me?
The In Shape for life programme is designed to support people looking to get more active to improve their health and wellbeing.
It is particularly suitable for:
- People who currently do very little regular exercise and would like to do more at their own pace.
- People who might not be confident about exercising and would like to join friendly supportive group
- People who would enjoy the support of exercising in a group of people all looking to improve their health and wellbeing
For more information please contact The Healthy Lifestyles Team on 01273 292724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org “